The best price, guaranteed
The history of the house
The most ancient reference we have of this house, dates back to 1921, when the house was built on a plot on the corner between Bedmar alley and Castillo street. For decades, it belonged to the same family. The two floor and one attic on the roof top building was given different uses over the years: from an ophthalmology clinic on the second floor, to selling food products, a fabric store and eventually a painter’s workshop on the ground floor. However, in the past few years, the premises had seriously dilapidated since it had remained closed for a long period of time. That was until we got here of course, when we saw its potential and we decided to bring it back to life.